The Great BrotherHood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TGB Teos AoL

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I would like to join TGB, please (;

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I would like to join TGB, please (; Empty
PostSubject: I would like to join TGB, please (;   I would like to join TGB, please (; Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:39 am

Ingame Character Names:
AngelSpawned
SquishyNuker.
Squishy.Angel
DSquishy
adoms.PIMP

-Screenshot of Character Login Screen-
(I'm not sure if this'll work because this is my first SS that I've taken. Sorry if there are any glitches)

About yourself + your characters:
I'm Jezebelle. I'm 17 years old and live in MN, U.S < 3 I'm a fun-loving person that likes to joke around alot, but I can take things very seriously if there is something important going on around me. I can be very gullible at times and I usually play Shaiya around 12 am everyday to 5 or 6 am (unless I'm very tired or busy with something in RL). I do not like to ask for plvls and I do not ask for plvls, but if someone volunteers, ofc I will step right on in (unless I'm busy). Ask me for anything, if I have it I'll give it to you in a heartbeat (unless it concerns someone else). I stand up for my friend and guild. I am a person with a temper, but I tolerate it; even apologize if it is necessary. If a guild leader/guild officer asks me to do something, I will do it (unless it is bad or something, but I really doubt that).

-AngelSpawned was my first toon ever on Shaiya Lighty, she's a lvl.53 NM Priest. I still keep her for a reason I don't know. I want to delete her after my UM priest gets to a higher lvl.
-SquishyNuker. is my newest priest, she's a UM lvl.20
-Squishy.Angel was my second toon created and the toon that got me to reach UM mode. She's lvl.47 HM -Mage that is almost lv.48 at the moment. I mainly play her.
-DSquishy is my newest toon. She's a lvl.16 UM archer.
-adoms.PIMP is my grb toon; an HM Priest at lvl.15.

Reason for joining TGB:
I want a challenge.
I've seen TGB members sometimes and it's always been on a special occasion or something, to be honest. At first, I was kind of freaked out by you guys. Truthfully, You all look intimidating with your awesome gears and when you're together I feel a bit small, like a mouse, next to you guys xD
This might seem foolish for all my low-lvled toons, but I'm prepared for a challenge, and trying hard to lvl my toons. I can be a stubborn person but I know reason when I see it.

If apply with an HM toon, what are your plans for levelling a UM?

Briefly describe your toons gear (i.e Legend Anor linked with 5's, etc)

My NM Priest and HM Mage are the only two that have lapised gear because I think its better to lapis my toon's gear when they get to a higher lvl. unless they're in pvp.

My HM Mage's gears are all Heroic Sephiroths :
Sephiroth Helment
Top: HP=196+500 | MP:+365+400 | INT+3 | Not lapised
Bottom: HP: +148 | MP:+357+200 | SP:+200 | WIS:+13 | REC:+8 | Lapised with 2WIS(s)
Boots: HP:+102 | MP:+315+400 | INT:+7 | WIS:+10 | LUC:+7 | Fully Lapised Int, Wis & MP.
Weapon: Kyso Poenix
INT+42+3 | DEX+2

NM Priest has all Anor except the Bottom (Sephiroth) :
Wilarin Helm & Oracular Cape
Heroic Top: HP:+225+800 | MP:+418 | Not Lapised
Dread Bottom: HP:+148 | MP:+552 | WIS:+23 | Lapised w/2 WIS
Heroic Gauntlets: HP:+85 | MP:+552 | WIS:+23 | Lapised w/2 WIS
Dread Boots: HP:+117 | MP:+218+600 | RED:+7 | WIS:+20+3
Weapon: Stars Edge
HP+175 | MP+195 | WIS+56+3 | Lapised w/2 WIS

I hope you guys will accept me into TGB (;
Back to top Go down
WarrenX148

WarrenX148

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join TGB, please (;   I would like to join TGB, please (; Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Katava

Katava

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join TGB, please (;   I would like to join TGB, please (; Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:59 pm

squishyyyyyyyyy Very Happy

shes so nice, add her too pwease XD
Back to top Go down
Aneleki
Admin
Aneleki

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join TGB, please (;   I would like to join TGB, please (; Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:47 pm

We currently accept..
55HM, 45UM, and 50+hm priests.

We look forward to making you apart of our guild in the future.
Please level up your UM priest to 45 and reapply.

<3 Thank you.
Back to top Go down
AoiKatsu

AoiKatsu

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join TGB, please (;   I would like to join TGB, please (; Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:52 pm

Squishy is a good friend of mine, she applied to be with friends and loved ones. I plan on helping her lvl her toons to the required lvls Very Happy I asked her to go ahead and apply since Adom(another friend) was applying too. they are kinda attached at the hip! lol They are both great players and can be very helpful to us right now!

It would be awesome if you let squishy in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join TGB, please (;   I would like to join TGB, please (; Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to join TGB, please (;
Page 1 of 1